Me and the things I stare at.36 Year Old British Chubby Bear. Game Geek, Sci-fi Nerd. Happily Partnered.Note: this blog is really NSFW. Also I usually post my own things unless I see something (or someone) that tickles my fancy, if I post anything of yours that needs removing let me knowWARNING - GPOY MANIA AHEAD - and I'm so so sorry
1) I don’t have any phobias but I do worry occasionally about dying alone and I fucking HATE slugs but I’m not slug phobic, they’re just gross.
2) I studied for a year to become a teacher before dropping out.
3) I’ve always thought I was fatter than I was. Even as a teen, when I wasn’t fat.
4) If I see Star Trek: Voyager on my dashboard I always reblog some Deep Space Nine. That show needs more love.
5) I have a thing for guys with ‘sad eyes’ (though most of the time I actually think it’s down to their eyebrows)
Apologies if you’ve been got already.
But y’all are so damn cute.
Wow you asked a lot.
Where to begin?
I’m Richard, I’m 35.
I play pokemon but I always get so obsessed with not missing pokemon that i never proceed very far. Need to learn to ignore stuff and just go for the story.
I haven’t owned a dog in years. Both me and my partner (panok) would love to get one but sadly we both work erratic hours and it wouldn’t be fair on the poor thing. which sucks…
I don’t have a favourite movie but usually answer with The Shawshank Redemption for ease of answer.
My eyes are grey
My favourite colour is blue
My credit card expiration date is 04/17
I’m kind of short. I tell people in advance and they always say I’m shorter than they expected when we meet.
I have trouble throwing things away.
I’m sort of messy and scruffy
I love theme parks and Disney especially. Epcot is my favourite park.
I’m slightly scared of drop tower rides but still go on them….
Chewitel Ejiofor would have been an amazing Doctor Who in my opinion.
Nick Frost is gorgeous.
That is my face.